NO SUBSTITUTES: If you don't have LED powered fog lights, then you're just behind the times! Thankfully the new Morimoto XB LED projector fog lights: Look great. Are well-built. Perform like champs. Have a virtually infinite life span. An unbeatable warranty, And best of all you won't need to sell your soul to afford them! Many of the guys here at the shop use them on their own vehicles, and they're easily one of our most popular product lines.
COMPATIBLE: With many modern applications from Ford, these complete fog light housings will swap directly in place of the original halogen units that they're designed to replace, using all of the stock mounting locations. Their aim can be perfectly dialed in with the integrated height adjusters. Check the compatibility section below for a list of known applications.
PLUG N PLAY: Wiring is easy too! The XB LED Fogs are designed to work without any special wiring. They will plug into the factory connectors for the stock fog lights and each assembly includes all necessary connectors, rubber seals, and pigtails for a plug n play install.
POWERED: By three Nichia 5500K LED's that produce around 1200 raw lumens per side. The projector based optics concentrate a total of 2400 lumens of pure white light into a beam that's super wide and perfectly distributed for use as a fog light. Make no mistake, these will produce a much different [better] result than slapping some LED replacement bulbs into your stock housings. The XB fogs meet & exceed all SAE, DOT, and ECE regulations.
WELL-BUILT: Their durable polycarbonate lens will resist the test of time, keeping the housings looking new for many years to come. The powder-coated cast aluminum housing is light-weight and much stronger than comparable plastic alternatives. Doubling as the heat-sink for the LED's, the housings completely protect the internals from moisture and road debris. We've sold many thousands of these fog lights and to date, have only seen one or two develop a problem...no joke!
What you get:
- A pair of Morimoto XB Fog Lights.
- Backed by an industry leading 1 year warranty! We offer a 1 year warranty on our workmanship! You can click here to see our Warranty.
Our LED halos:
- We are an authorized dealer and installer for Profile Performance, Diode Dynamics, and Lighting Trendz. Please check out our video for the differences.
- Keep in mind that switchback halos are the most reliable, followed by RGB/RGBW.
- We charge an installation fee. Pricing on the site includes the charge.
- The pricing of halos will include the most cost effective combo. If you have a specific preference, please send us an email using the contact form below.
- We use a variety of paint brands such as PPG, Valspar, or BASF. The brand we use depend on color choice, and what we have on hand. The most common paint type we spray is Single Stage. We spray the paint using a filtered HVLP paint gun in a temperature controller booth.
- The exception being the matte black finish or custom colors. Which are out of a high quality aerosol can. It is still prepped the same to ensure you get the best quality possible.
Our Lens Coating/Protection:
- We use a nano-glass ceramic coating designed specifically for polycarbonate headlight and taillight lenses. This high-solids formula adds an extra film of clear coat over new or restored headlight lenses, leaving them crystal clear and well-protected for up to 3 years. Designed to prevent UV-induced fading and discoloring.
- We clear coat using 2k Clear Coat sprayed from a HVLP paint gun in a temperature controlled booth. This will the lens crystal clear and well-protected. Designed to prevent UV-induced fading and discoloring.
- We are a dealer and installer for Lamin-X headlight covers. Headlight covers give extra protection against the elements and against rock chips.
Our Bluetooth Controllers:
- Controllers are required if you are purchasing any RGB/RGBW/Flow Series halos or demon eyes. These are bluetooth controlled, which means you will download an app onto your phone, connect the controller to your phone and control the colors through the app. This is the only option we offer. Handheld remotes are not that much cheaper and more of a pain to deal with.
- The bluetooth controllers are meant to be connected to your headlight or side marker switch, with the exception of the BlueGhozt controller. The reason for this is if connected to a constant power source, customers reported coming to their car with halos or demon eyes on. We offer installation guides to help guide you with the installation.
- The pricing of controllers will include the most cost effective combo. If you have a specific preferance, please send us an email using the contact form below.
Our Bluetooth Controller Harnesses & Add-ons:
- If you are not connecting your halos or demon eyes to your headlight or side marker switch, then a harness is another option.
- We have 3 options available:
- DRL mode: Powers halos, DRL's, or demon eyes with your ignition switch, just like the newer cars.
- Show mode: Comes with a handheld remote that will control the power to your halos, DRL's or demon eyes. When you are not using them, click off. When you want to use them, click on, and if you have color changing add-ons, you will open the app on your phone to control the color.
- Show/DRL Mode: This does what the other 2 do. Check out the video!