The automotive aftermarket’s best names in LED Lighting and when it comes to upgraded LED DRL Boards, with new tech and it’s features make it a no brainer!
With their powerful LEDs, The Focus DRL boards are capable of producing an amazingly clear neutral white and every other color in the spectrum for that matter.. Reds, blues, greens, teals, purples, pinks…you name it! The system can be designed to run in DRL mode, or show mode with our custom made harnesses! All that aside, and these things are just plain bright…easily outshining the factory LED setup.
Switchback feature is specially designed with drivers that have a separate input wire for your turn signal circuit. When triggered, the LED driver will automatically interrupt the color/white mode and flash amber for a modern switchback turn signal in your DRL position. When the turn signal stops, the color or white mode will automatically return to its previous setting.
All LED DRLs are 100% direct swaps in place of the original boards, and even though they have added features like a full RGB and turn signal function. All wiring is lined with mesh for an OEM-like appearance and reliability. The LED drivers are waterproof, so no need to worry about the elements!
Are these DRL boards just too good to be true? No, not really. But lets be real, you have to take the headlights off your vehicle, open them up (which often times isn’t so easy), and then carefully take them apart and re-assemble the internals to finish the install. Is it rocket science? No. But we do that all for you, and give you a 1 year warranty on our workmanship!
Our LED DRL’s:
- We are an authorized dealer Yunique LED and Lighting Trendz.
- The options we offer are all reliable and we’ve had great success them. Keep in mind that switchback DRL’s are the most reliable, followed by RGBW, and Flow Series are the least reliable. Although all options are extremely reliable, we thought disclosing this help.
Our LED halos:
- We are an authorized dealer and installer for Profile, Diode Dynamics, and Lighting Trendz. Because the halos vary from one another, we leave that up to you. They come with similar warranties, so the choice is either brand preference or LED type. Please check out our video for the differences.
- The options we offer are all reliable and we’ve had great success them. Keep in mind that switchback halos are the most reliable, followed by RGB/RGBW, and Flow Series are the least reliable. Although all options are extremely reliable, we thought disclosing this help.
- We charge $25 to install one pair of halos. Pricing on the site includes the charge.
Our LED Demon Eyes:
- We are an authorized dealer and installer for Profile, Diode Dynamics, and Lighting Trendz. Because the halos vary from one another, we leave that up to you. They come with similar warranties, so the choice is brand preference or cost. Please check out our video for the differences.
- There are differences in brightness. The Diode Dynamics RGBW demon eyes are the brightest of them all, followed by the Lighting Trendz High Powered RGBW demon eyes. RGB/RGBW demon eyes come with drivers and a “low-beam cut-off”. Which means if connected properly, the driver will turn off your demon eyes when your headlights turn on. This protects the demon eye from failing by being overheated.
- We’ve had the best luck with Diode Dynamics Demon Eyes, followed by Lighting Trendz.
- However, keep in mind that the Diode Dynamics Demon eyes use a different input. So if you decide to use these demon eyes, you will have to purchase the Diode Dynamics RGBW controller. You will not be able to use any other controller.
- We use a variety of paint brands such as PPG, Valspar, or BASF. The brand we use depend on color choice, and what we have on hand. The most common paint type we spray is Single Stage. We spray the paint using a filtered HVLP paint gun in a temperature controller booth.
- The exception being the matte black finish. Which is out of a high quality aerosol can. It is still prepped the same to ensure you get the best quality possible.
Our Lens Coating/Protection:
- We use a nano-glass ceramic coating designed specifically for polycarbonate headlight and taillight lenses. This high-solids formula adds an extra film of clear coat over new or restored headlight lenses, leaving them crystal clear and well-protected for up to 3 years. Designed to prevent UV-induced fading and discoloring.
- We clear coat using 2k Clear Coat sprayed from a HVLP paint gun in a temperature controlled booth. This will the lens crystal clear and well-protected. Designed to prevent UV-induced fading and discoloring.
- We are a dealer and installer for Lamin-X headlight covers. Headlight covers give extra protection against the elements and against rock chips.
Our Bluetooth Controllers:
- Bluetooth controllers are required if you are purchasing any RGB/RGBW/Flow Series halos or demon eyes. These are bluetooth controlled, which means you will download an app onto your phone, connect the controller to your phone and control the colors through the app. This is the only option we offer. Handheld remotes are not that much cheaper and more of a pain to deal with.
- The bluetooth controllers are meant to be connected to your headlight or side marker switch, with the exception of the BlueGhozt controller. The reason for this is because if connected to a constant power source, customers reported coming to their car with halos or demon eyes on. We offer installation guides to help guide you with the installation. If you do not want to use your headlight or side marker switch, we do offer harnesses. Check out the video!
Our Bluetooth Controller Harnesses & Add-ons:
- If you are not connecting your halos or demon eyes to your headlight or side marker switch, then a harness is another option.
- We have 2 options available. One is for show mode only, which comes with a handheld remote that will control the power to your halos or demon eyes. When you are not using them, click off. When you want to use them, click on and open the app on your phone.
- The other option is show mode and DRL. Which comes with a handheld remote for show mode, and comes with a fuse tap. So when you turn on your car, your demon eyes or halos automatically turn on like a factory DRL. Check out the video!
Check out our Terms & Conditions, Warranty, Returns, & FAQ’s.
If you are feeling overwhelmed about the many options, feel free to reach out and we can go over the details to make sure you have exactly what you want without the guessing!