*This is to be read in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and Returns Policy.
Returns Policy for Retrofits, LED Switchboards, or other custom Products
- Madd Retrofits and Lighting does not offer returns for any custom items.
- Custom items will not have a returns link on their product page.
- If you are unsure if an item is custom, please inquire PRIOR to purchasing.
Returns Policy for Madd Retros Parts
- Before Product is shipped:
- Because products ship same business day or one day after, cancellations will not be accepted.
- After Product has been shipped:
- Returns are only offered within 15 calendar days of delivery.
- Returns are only offered to the original purchaser. If the product was resold, returns will NOT be accepted.
- If the original purchaser requests a return, the order number and copy of the receipt will be asked, as well as the reason for exchange.
- If the request is accepted, you will be given a Return Number, as well as instructions. If the instructions are not properly followed, Madd Retrofits and Lighting will not be held liable or accountable for any missing or damaged product. You will be asked for photo documentation and description of condition prior to shipping back of product.
- Product must be in new, unaltered and unused condition. If the product is not in its described condition, the product will be returned with no credit or exchange.
- If the return is accepted, it can be exchanged or store credit will be given. However, a 35% restocking fee will be applied.
- We only offer an exchange or store credit only.
- All shipping and other charges will be the buyer’s responsibility.
- If your return was shipped and received, but it was in used, damaged, altered, or other unfavorable condition, you will be sent an invoice for the cost of shipping back to you. It is expected to pay the postage fee within 7 calendar days. If the fee is not paid within 7 calendar days, you will forfeit the item with no refund of any amount, exchange, or store credit whatsoever.
Returns for Incorrect Products Shipped by Madd Retrofits and Lighting
- If you received an incorrect item that shipped directly from Madd Retrofits and Lighting, you are required to submit photo documentation and claim within two business days.
- If it was found that you were in fact, given a wrong part, shipping will be paid for, in the form of a prepaid return label, by Madd Retrofits and Lighting and the correct product will be sent. However, you will not, under no circumstance, be compensated for any other charges or fees.
- If you attempt to make the incorrect part work or take it out of its original packaging, you forfeit the opportunity to get the part replaced.
- If you attempt to make the incorrect part work, you will not be compensated for any charged and fees resulting in the making use of the incorrect part.
- Under no circumstance will you be able to keep the incorrect part.
Updated 06/13/2018 12:30PM