- This is to be read in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and warranty page.
- For warranty returns, please see our warranty page.
- Returns must be approve prior to shipping. If you return a product without submitting a claim, that product will not be eligible for a return. And you will be required to pay for shipping to receive your product back.
- Buyer is responsible for all shipping charges. Madd Retrofits and Lighting will not be responsible for shipping charges or any other charge associated with or a result of the request.
- Damaged products will not be eligible for returns. Madd Retrofits and Lighting will not be responsible for incorrect installations and product damage due to incorrect installation.
- Items that are sold “as is” or sold in the Closeout section are not eligible for returns.
- Used items are not eligible for returns.
- If products are not in describe conditions, your return request would be voided and you will be responsible for any shipping charges back to you.
- Returns will be based off a Tier system. Percentages are of the full advertised price regardless of discount given or promotion. Please see below for tiers:
- Tier 1: Perfect condition. (Unused Product, Unopened or like-new packaging) = 80% refund or 90% store credit.
- Tier 2: Re-conditionable. (Unused Product, Packaging opened or slightly damaged) = 60% refund or 70% store credit.
Returns for Custom Products
- Custom products or builds are not eligible for returns. No exceptions.
Returns for Incorrect Products Received
- If the incorrect product was received, please notify Madd Retrofits and Lighting within 2 calendar days. You will be required to submit photo documentation.
- If a claim is not made within two calendar days, you will forfeit the opportunity for a claim.
- If it was found that you were in fact, given a wrong part, shipping will be paid for, in the form of a prepaid return label, by Madd Retrofits and Lighting and the correct product will be sent. However, you will not, under no circumstance, be compensated for any other charges or fees or be able to keep the incorrect product.
- Madd Retrofits and Lighting reserves the right to replace the product or upgrade it free of charge.
- If you attempt to make the incorrect part work or take it out of its original packaging, you forfeit the opportunity to get the part replaced.
- If you attempt to make the incorrect part work, you will not be compensated for any charged and fees resulting in the making use of the incorrect part.
Updated 11/05/2018 2:25 PM