*This is to be read in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and Returns Policy.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to contact Madd Retrofits and Lighting via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if they are unsure of the warranties on this page or what is covered.
- Madd Retrofits and Lighting is not responsible for misunderstandings of the warranties on this page.
- Madd Retrofits and Lighting is not responsible if you fail to follow wiring instructions
- Madd Retrofits and Lighting is not required to issue a refund or store credit.
- Madd Retrofits and Lighting will not be responsible for shipping charges or any other charge associated with or a result of the warranty claim.
- Madd Retrofits and Lighting will not be held responsible for any vehicle damages as a result of using any product sold.
- Madd Retrofits and Lighting cannot and will not guarantee proper fitment for products purchased. No exceptions.
- If the components were not purchased through Madd Retrofits and Lighting, we are not obligated to submit a warranty claim or replace the component.
- Madd Retrofits and Lighting will not be held responsible for any damage occurring during shipment.
- If you attempt to make the incorrect part work, you forfeit the opportunity to get the part replaced.
- If you attempt to make the incorrect part work, you will not be compensated for any charges and fees resulting in the making use of the incorrect part.
- If you received an updated or upgraded item, IT IS NOT considered an incorrect item.
- If you attempt to repair a damaged item, your warranty is voided. No exceptions.
- Damaged products due to improper installation will not be eligible for warranty. Madd Retrofits and Lighting will not be responsible for incorrect installations and product damage due to incorrect installation.
- If the products were damaged due to improper installation, the warranty is voided, no exceptions.
- If the products were damaged after opening of package, or if there are any evidence of tampering, the warranty is voided, no exceptions.
- Damage includes the following:
- Modifying/damaging/exporting/shorting wires, plugs, or connector
- Removing/bypassing LED drivers or voltage regulators
- Inappropriate or excessive voltage
- Corrosion caused by failure to protect connections
- Exposing items to excessive water or other harsh elements
- We are not responsible for software or hardware issues with the developer’s app or you the device being used. The device will not be replaced.
- We are not responsible if the item you purchased does not work with your model/trim. It is your responsibility to ensure you are purchasing the correct product.