*This is to be read in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and Returns Policy.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to contact Madd Retrofits and Lighting via email (email@example.com) if they are unsure of the warranties on this page or what is covered.
- Madd Retrofits and Lighting is not responsible for misunderstandings of the warranties on this page.
- Madd Retrofits and Lighting is not responsible if you fail to follow wiring instructions
- Madd Retrofits and Lighting is not required to issue a refund or store credit.
- Madd Retrofits and Lighting will not be responsible for shipping charges or any other charge associated with or a result of the warranty claim.
- Madd Retrofits and Lighting will not be held responsible for any vehicle damages as a result of using any product sold.
- Madd Retrofits and Lighting cannot and will not guarantee proper fitment for products purchased. No exceptions.
- If the components were not purchased through Madd Retrofits and Lighting, we are not obligated to submit a warranty claim or replace the component.
- Madd Retrofits and Lighting will not be held responsible for any damage occurring during shipment.
- If you attempt to make the incorrect part work, you forfeit the opportunity to get the part replaced.
- If you attempt to make the incorrect part work, you will not be compensated for any charges and fees resulting in the making use of the incorrect part.
- If you received an updated or upgraded item, IT IS NOT considered an incorrect item.
- If you attempt to repair a damaged item, your warranty is voided. No exceptions.
- Damaged products due to improper installation will not be eligible for warranty. Madd Retrofits and Lighting will not be responsible for incorrect installations and product damage due to incorrect installation.
- If the products were damaged due to improper installation, the warranty is voided, no exceptions.
- If the products were damaged after opening of package, or if there are any evidence of tampering, the warranty is voided, no exceptions.
- Damage includes the following:
- Modifying/damaging/exporting/shorting wires, plugs, or connector
- Removing/bypassing LED drivers or voltage regulators
- Inappropriate or excessive voltage
- Corrosion caused by failure to protect connections
- Damage includes the following:
- Cracked/broken/dented housings
- Cracked/Scratched/Scuffed/Broken/ lenses
- Exposing items to excessive water or other harsh elements
- Removed or modified breather vent(s) or patches
- Condensation does not cause problems with daily operation, therefore, Madd Retrofits and Lighting will not grant a warranty for condensation, which is defined below:
- Small droplets of moisture inside the light
- Slight fogging at the bottom of the light
- Madd Retrofits and Lighting is not responsible for defective parts due to manufacturing defect. Therefore, if the parts are defective, you will be responsible for all charges associated with the rebuilding process.
- We are not responsible for software or hardware issues with the developer’s app or you the device being used. The device will not be replaced.
- We are not responsible if the item you purchased does not work with your model/trim. It is your responsibility to ensure you are purchasing the correct product.