- It is the buyer’s responsibility to contact Madd Retrofits and Lighting via email (email@example.com) if they are unsure of the warranties on this page or what is covered.
- Madd Retrofits and Lighting is not responsible for misunderstandings of the warranties on this page.
- Madd Retrofits and Lighting is not required to issue a refund or store credit.
What is not Covered under Warranty
- Starry Night Halo products do not carry a warranty. No exceptions.
- Madd Retrofits and Lighting will not be responsible for shipping charges or any other charge associated with or a result of the warranty claim.
- If you attempt to repair the damage item, your warranty is voided. No exceptions.
- Damaged products due to improper installation will not be eligible for warranty. Madd Retrofits and Lighting will not be responsible for incorrect installations and product damage due to incorrect installation.
- Madd Retrofits and Lighting will not be held responsible for any vehicle damages as a result of using any product sold.
- If you attempt to make the incorrect part work, you forfeit the opportunity to get the part replaced.
- If you attempt to make the incorrect part work, you will not be compensated for any charged and fees resulting in the making use of the incorrect part.
- Madd Retrofits and Lighting cannot and will not guarantee proper fitment for products purchased. No exceptions.
Damaged Products During Shipping
- Madd Retrofits and Lighting will not be held responsible for any damage occurring during shipment.
- If products received were damaged in transit, the buyer will be required to submit photo documentation of the box and item(s) to open a claim with the shipping company.
- If damaged is not reported within 2 business days, the buyer forfeits the opportunity for a claim, no exceptions.
Warranty for Retrofits, LED Switchboards, or other Custom Products
Labor (This warranty only applies to the assembly by Madd Retrofits and Lighting and not the individual components of the headlight):
- If the products were damaged after opening of package, or if there are any evidence of tampering, the warranty is voided, no exceptions.
- If the products were damaged due to improper installation, the warranty is voided, no exceptions.
- Labor carries a warranty of one year from date of delivery.
- Labor and build charges will not be covered if the components fail.
- If the components were not purchased through Madd Retrofits and Lighting, we are not obligated to submit a warranty claim or replace the component.
Warranty for Non-Custom Products Purchased Through Madd Retros
- Products carry a one year warranty from date of delivery, with the exception of Starry Night Halo, which carries no warranty.
- If it is determined that the product malfunctioned, it will be replaced, however, you will be responsible for any shipping charges.
- Madd Retrofits and Lighting will not be responsible for any shipping charges.
Updated 03/15/2018 at 01:55PM